A Fun, Upscale Dining Experience
Hoboken Bar & Grill
Friday & Saturday Late Night Specials.
Are you looking for fun & events
Open Every Day
Mon – Thur: 11:30am – 12am
Fri: 11:30am – 2am
Sat: 9:30am – 2am
Sun 9:30am – 12am
Offer The Seasonal Specials
We can make sure that you have a well serving of the right drink and the protein.
drinks to make it perfect
We can get you the right packages for all your special events to make it even more special.
Members only are invited to beer tastings
Find the intensity at which the beer can change you mood depending on the taste.
Sat & Sun Brunch
We can make sure that you get the right serving to help you enjoy your meal the right way.
Tomato and Mozzarella Bruschetta – $10.00
Spinach Artichoke Dip – $12.00
Margarita Grilled Chicken With Fries
Are you looking to redesign your bar menu? Everyone craves for a treat to taste buds while drinking at a bar. Creating a bar food menu can be extremely challenging as some want standard fries and nachos while others look for unique experiences. Therefore, we have got you a list of tips to help you create a menu that is sure to satisfy any hungry customer.
The bar industry is continuously changing and seeing innovative and creative ideas. However, regardless of your customer base, you must have some standard bar food that will always be in demand. The most common ones are onion rings, French fries, nachos, chicken wings, mozzarella sticks, quesadillas, burger sliders etc. To this, you can also go ahead and add some of the local delicacies.
Now, you have already started right with the classics and can finally move on to the in-house specials that feature your own unique recipes. You could blend classics with a fusion twist or create a new dish from scratch. For instance, you could load up the classic fries with different types of cheese and toppings, nachos with an Asian twist to it or even burger sliders that have a hint of the Mumbai Vada-pav to it. The more exotic and uncommon flavours your dishes have, the more it will be received by your customers. By offering unique fusion food, your customers will have a memorable time and consider returning.
Pair up food and beverage
Pricing the bar food can be tricky, and more so if you are serving a wide range of food. Firstly, remember that standard bar food items such as fries and nachos have a high-profit margin as they are quite cheap. You can buy it in bulk and also requires less labour. However, for foods that are more complicated, more labour and preparation work is needed. Therefore, you need to price them at a higher end.
Are you looking to make your bar a more significant hit among people? Bars can be blooming and doing exceptionally well on weekends. However, it won’t hurt to make weeknights busier. Planning exciting bar events can often ensure that even on weeknights, seats are full and beer bottles empty. Hosting events is essential to keep your bar full even on less busy days. Therefore, we have got you a list of the best entertainment ideas to make your bar stand out in the industry.
- Trivia Night– The trivia game is a favourite among people. You can make your own kit which includes questions and answers, game materials and other marketing tools. You can make the trivia on themes such as history or pop culture. You can also throw in a game special menu for your customers.
- Watching Marathon Parties – Bars don’t always have to host sports on screen. You can also screen popular movies or shows such as pre-show Oscar, Cult-like fanbase shows such as Game of Thrones or Friends, series finales or all-time-favourite movies. You can also design a special menu that goes along with the theme and host a cosplay.
- Board Game Night – You can host a Bring-your-own-board-game night or even provide customers with board games to play. Boardgame bars have become a huge thing today.
- Dating –You can set up a night of speed dating and give your customers a break from apps like Bumble and Tinder. You can have singles rotate from seat to seat while they chat with potential partners every few minutes.
- Friendly Dating –Instead of looking for a romantic partner, people could search for potential friends. Announcers could ask questions that you can answer and look for people who have similar answers.
- Meetups –You could offer to host clubs or groups and provide them with group discounts or corporate discounts. The clubs could be anything ranging from the dog-lovers club and sports teams to a corporate group.
- Charity Night –You can partner with a local charity or offer to host a fund-raising night. You can include a special menu from which a percentage of the proceeds would go to charity. This could bring in a lot of new customers for you.
- Paint Night –You could host a night full of canvases and brushes. You could people a session with an artist where you learn to create a piece of art and also sip on to your favourite drinks.
- Open Mic –Hosting an open mic is fantastic as not only will you get budding musicians to show their talents but also fans, friends and families supporting them while eating and drinking at your bar.
- Bar Olympics –You can host an Olympic where people compete with each other in games such as pool, darts, foosball etc. You can also bring video games and have people competing. You can have the participants sign on early so that you know how to prepare for the night.
- Stand-up comedy– You can also host a night of stand-up comedy as everyone would enjoy a good laugh after a hectic day. Start early with advertisings so that people can register and turn up for the event.
- Bartending show – Do you have an army of talented bartenders? You can use this to your advantage by hosting a bartending show. The flying bottles and flaming drinks is sure to pull in a lot of crowd.
- Tasting event – You can host an event every week where people are offered samples of wines, flavoured beers, mini cocktails etc. You can have your customers vote a drink so that it can become a limited-edition drink or even be added to the menu permanently.
- Bar Crawl – You can participate in a bar crawl in which people are given a list of bars and names of drinks to try there. There are often themed bar crawls. This will surely attract a lot of new customers.
- Dance-off– You could host a retro dance night, a throwback to 90’s dance night or any other theme where people come in clothes matching the themes and dance.
Rich and refreshing, it is more popular than the margarita in Mexico. Reposado tequila, fresh lime juice, grapefruit soda and a pinch of salt. Stir it all together and enjoy in a tall glass.
Hpnotiq Harmonie and coconut vodka. Garnish with shredded coconut.
This concoction of gin, fresh orange juice, grenadine and absinthe is well-balanced in a way that even gin-haters can enjoy the taste. A French surgeon’s unique experiments inspired the name for this cocktail.
Blood and Sand
A sweet concoction of scotch whiskey, sweet vermouth, Cherry Heering and orange juice. Some like to sweeten it even more by adding extra orange juice. Garnish with orange peel.
Raspberry Le Flor
Svedka raspberry vodka, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, simple syrup, and water. A pretty drink garnished with mint sprigs and raspberries. A floral undertone, this cocktail is sweet, tart and refreshing.
When in Rome
Grey Goose Citron Vodka, lemon sour, agave nectar, raspberries, blackberries, slices of jalapeño and a splash of soda water. Garnish with a raspberry.
Bourbon, gin, fresh lime juice, angostura bitters, ginger liqueur and ginger beer. Garnish it with an orange slice or sprig of mint. Originally supposed to be a hangover cure, it is more likely to give you a hangover than cure it.
Bacon & Egg Martini
Bacon-infused Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, maple syrup, some fresh lemon juice, egg whites, and angostura bitters. It is one for the foodies, and no one can judge you while you drink it during breakfast.
Served in a flute glass, it is a mix of bourbon, Cointreau, Angostura bitters, Peychaud’s bitters and champagne.
Bourbon or rye whiskey and Campari toned by dry vermouth. Lemon twist as garnish. Simple but classy.
Death in the Gulf Stream
A favourite of Ernest Hemingway, this drink is perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot day. Lime juice, bitters, simple syrup, and jenever. To be served in a tall thin water tumbler, its charm lies in its tartness and bitterness. It is both reviving and refreshing.
Absinthe rinse, rye whiskey, bitters most often Peychaud’s and a sugar cube. With sweet anise notes, this cocktail is at once boozy and fragrant. Lemon twist for garnish.
The Sports Legend
Hennessy V.S., pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Garnish with a lemon wedge. It is a classic spring cocktail that is easy to master.
Courvoisier Gold, grapefruit juice, peach puree and raspberry syrup.
Corpse Reviver #1
While many know Corpse Reviver, you’re usually thinking of #2. The original #1 is a rich mixture of spirits with a strong Cognac base. To be served in a standard cocktail glass, mix this strong base with a little calvados (apple brandy) and a little sweet vermouth. Maraschino cherry for garnish.
Chat with us
3867 Lilac Lane Hoboken GA – 31542